Social Media Coordinator
Do you spend most of your time scrolling through Instagram, Facebook, TikTok and LinkedIn? The Hardy Project Marketing Group is seeking a Social Media Coordinator to help promote our brand through our social media channels.
You will be focused on how to creatively drive traffic from social media to our website, consistently increase followers, and generate engagement (comments, likes, and direct messages). It is important to analyze data on your previous social media posts to understand what draws your audiences attention. It is important to stay up to date on the latest trends in the real estate industry, lifestyle, and consumer behaviours.
You will be proficient in an array of creative tools to create video, image, and text-based content. Designing and writing content for social media is required for the role. You should have excellent communication skills and customer service skills.
The ideal candidate will create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. They will implement online marketing strategies through social media accounts to increase brand awareness. Additionally, this individual will understand the target audience and create an appropriate strategy to reach this group.
• Identify key audiences and develop marketing plans to engage new followers
• Execute social media campaigns by creating and posting content to brand social media platforms
• Respond to consumers and fans on brand platforms like Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and TikTok
• Analyze key metrics for social media ad spends and ROI
• Stay on top of industry trends and shifts in target consumer habits
• Develop innovative content and social media strategies, work from ideation through to execution and post campaign analysis
• Create and proactively manage a content calendar for the Hardy Project Marketing Group social media channels
• Manage and report on ad campaigns and content posts
• Develop weekly/monthly/quarterly reporting on social media while providing insight and understanding into results
• Work collaboratively with our team to ensure social media is factored into all campaigns
• Assist in other day-to-day social media related tasks
• 1 to 3 years required experience in as a marketing coordinator or social media coordinator in a similar role
• Knowledge of traditional and digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
• Experience with research using data analytics software
• Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
• Experience increasing overall impressions and consumer engagement on platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and TikTok
• Working knowledge of visual design principles
• Ability to adapt writing style for multiple brand voices
To apply please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com